Apricot Pork Roast Recipe
This Apricot Pork Roast is sweet and yummy - thanks to the apricot preserves in this recipe.
Apricot Preserves is something I always have in the refrigerator because it is so versatile and is great in recipe!
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Apricot Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 1/2 lb pork roast
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup apricot preserves (set aside 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Place onions in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Season pork with some salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine 3/4 cup apricot preserves through cornstarch.
- Pour and rub over pork.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove pork roast (save the gravy) and place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Brush leftover apricot preserves all over roast.
- Broil for about 5 minutes.
- Serve this delicious Apricot Pork Roast with the remainder gravy.