Slow Cooker Pork Recipes
Just like beef recipes, you can use the cheaper cuts of meat for these slow cooker pork recipes. So you can eat well and still save money!
Ribs are great in the slow cooker - by the end of the day, you'll have meat so tender it is falling off the bones!
Pork roast, pork chops and just about any other type will do well. Just remember to trim the excess fat - not only will the dish taste better but it is also healthier.
With slow cooking, you'll always end up with more liquid than you started out with. To thicken it up, you can add flour or cornstarch before serving. Another way is to drain off the excess liquid, put it under the broiler for a few minutes and let the sauce caramelized.
Save some of the initial sauce or make extra so that you can serve with it or you can blend in more sauce after draining off excess liquid prior to serving.
Here are several excellent slow cooker pork recipes:
- Apricot Pork Roast - Pork Roast with apricot preserves.
- Barbeque Pork Roast - barbeque pork perfect for sandwiches.
- Black Bean Sauce Spareribs - Chinese style black bean sauce with spareribs.
- Chili Plum Sauce Spareribs - Sweet, sour and slightly spicy spareribs.
- Chile Verde - Pork braised in green chile sauce.
- Cola Pork Roast - Drink and cook with your Coca Cola!
- Cranberry Pork - Do you love cranberry sauce? Then this pork roast recipe is for you!
- Easy Country Style Ribs - A very easy recipe for ribs.
- Honey Mustard Pork Roast - An effortless recipe to feed the whole family.
- Hot Honey Spareribs - Spicy, Sweet Ribs!
- Korean Pork Barbeque -yummy Korean barbeque style meat using the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Maple Mustard Pork - Maple syrup, Dijon mustard and Granny Smith apples all in one recipe!
- Orange Char Siu Spareribs - Spareribs in Chinese Barbeque sauce or "Char Siu" sauce.
- Orange Hoisin Spareribs - Spareribs in sweet Hoisin sauce.
- Orange Pork Roast - another pork roast recipe, this time slow cooked in orange juice.
- Peking Pork Chops - Asian style pork chops.
- Pork Adobo - Classic Filipino dish slow cooked in vinegar, soy sauce, crushed garlic, peppercorns and bay leaf.
- Pork Roast - Pork roast with Adobo marinade.
- Spicy Barbecue Pork Roast - only for those that like it hot!
- Sweet and Sour Pork - slow cooker or crockpot recipe for this popular dish.