Barbeque Pork Roast Recipe
This Barbeque Pork Roast recipe is simple and perfect for the slow cooker or crockpot.
Use your favorite type of barbeque sauce - KC Masterpiece, Kraft, etc.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Barbeque
Pork Roast Recipe
- 3 lb pork roast
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar sugar
- 1 (18 oz) bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Cover pork roast in hot water.
- Cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Pour off water and shred meat.
- Sauté onions.
- Add barbecue sauce, sugar and lemon and shredded meat.
- Cook on high for about 2 hours.
- Serve the shredded Barbeque Pork Roast on buns.