Chili Garlic Chicken Recipe
Chili Garlic Chicken is quite simple since its main ingredient is a commercially available chili sauce.
I use the Lee Kum Kee brand of chili garlic sauce but you can substitute with your favorite sauce.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Chili Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 3 lbs chicken thighs, skinned
- 6 tablespoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 3 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Lightly season chicken with some salt and pepper.
- Combine chicken with the rest of the ingredients.
- Marinate an hour or overnight.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Enjoy this Asian style Chili Garlic Chicken with
steamed rice and vegetables.