Cola Pork Roast Recipe
Coca Cola is an ingredient in this Cola Pork Roast Recipe!
There are many slow cooker or crockpot recipes that use Coca Cola or Pepsi as an ingredient. Initially I was doubtful but not anymore.
I am one of those people that do not like Diet Coke because it has an awful after-taste so I use Regular Coke for this recipe as well.
If you prefer Pepsi, I'm sure you can use that instead.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Cola
Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 1/2 lb pork roast
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup
- 1 cup Coca Cola
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season pork with some salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine Lipton Onion Soup through cornstarch.
- Pour and rub over pork.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your Cola Pork Roast with a cup of Coke!