Dijon Mustard Chicken Recipe
Dijon Mustard Chicken is a very simple recipe, one that you can turn to on busy days.
These days, there are low fat, fat free and even low sodium canned soups. Go ahead and use whichever type you prefer.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Dijon Mustard Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless chicken breast
- 1 package dijon mustard sauce mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Lightly season chicken with some salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine all other ingredients and place in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Enjoy this simple Dijon Mustard Chicken.