Apple Pork Chops Recipe
Fruits seem to go well with pork recipes, and this Apple Pork Chops recipe does just that.
If you don't like Granny Smith apples, just substitute them with your favorite kind.
It's probably best to try and dissolve the cornstarch with the lemon juice prior to combining it with the other ingredients.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Apple Pork Chops Recipe
- 3 lbs pork chops
- 6 Granny Smith apples, cored and thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season pork chops with some salt and pepper.
- Place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine apples through cornstarch. Mix Well.
- Pour over pork chops and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve this Apple Pork Chops with potatoes or rice.