Easy Baked Beans Recipe
This baked beans recipe is very simple and uses ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen already.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Baked Beans Recipe
- 2 cans (28 oz. each) vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup your favorite brand of barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch + 1 tablespoon water for thickening (Optional)
- Combine baked beans through ground mustard in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Thicken with the dissolved cornstarch if desired.