Chicken Stuffing Recipe
This Chicken Stuffing recipe allows you to have stuffing year round instead of just on Thanksgiving day!
Who doesn't love stuffing? I know I do! While this recipe calls for chicken, a small turkey breast would work too.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Chicken Stuffing Recipe
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box Stove Top or your favorite brand of stuffing mix
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Lightly season chicken with some salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine stuffing mix through cornstarch and mix well.
- Pour over chicken and make sure the roast is well-coated with mixture.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve this Chicken Stuffing with some cranberry sauce?