Honey Dijon Pork Recipe
This Honey Dijon Pork Recipe combines honey, mustard and balsamic vinegar to slow cook perfection.
This dish is great with mashed potatoes. To further thicken the sauce prior to serving, remove the pork and boil sauce over medium high heat for about a minute.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Honey Dijon Pork Recipe
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season pork chops with some salt and pepper.
- Place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine Balsamic Vinegar through cornstarch. Mix Well.
- Pour over pork chops and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve this Honey Dijon Pork with mashed potatoes.