Nacho Chicken Recipe
If you love Mexican food, you'll love this Nacho Chicken recipe. It's so easy to make too!
To spice it up, add 1 to 2 diced jalapeno or Serrano peppers.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Nacho Chicken Recipe
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 can (4oz) mild chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season chicken with some salt and pepper.
- Place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine tomatoes through cornstarch. Mix Well.
- Pour over chicken and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve this Nacho Chicken with rice and some tortilla chips.