Pasta Sauce Chicken Recipe
Pasta Sauce Chicken is a super easy recipe and as the name suggests, uses pasta sauce as one of its ingredients.
You really only need chicken and pasta or spaghetti sauce to make this dish.
But for a more rounded meal, you might want to add some sliced mushroom, maybe some chopped onions, garlic and Italian herbs.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Pasta Sauce Chicken Recipe
- 2 lbs skinless chicken (about 4 pieces breast or 8 pieces of thighs)
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta or spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoon of cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season chicken with some salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and cornstarch and mix well.
- Pour over chicken and make sure the chicken is well-coated with mixture.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve this super easy Pasta Sauce chicken with what else, some pasta!