Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe
Pineapple Pork Chops is a Hawaiian inspired recipe with simple ingredients such as pineapples, brown sugar and soy sauce.
An optional step prior to serving is broil the pork and pineapples for a few minutes to caramelize the sugar.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 lb pork chops
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks with juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt for seasoning
- Season pork chops with some salt and place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine pineapple through cornstarch. Mix Well.
- Pour over pork chops and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve this Pineapple Pork Chops with steamed rice.