Easy Roast Recipe
This is an easy roast recipe that uses ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
The recipe calls for mushroom but you can also add potatoes and carrots for a more well-rounded meal.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Easy Roast Recipe
- 2 lbs roast
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoon of cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Lightly season roast with some salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine French onion soup through cornstarch and mix well.
- Pour over roast and make sure the roast is well-coated with mixture.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve this Easy Roast with potatoes.