Sloppy Joe Beef Recipe
Sloppy Joe Beef is a relatively simple beef recipe that is great for your slow cooker or crockpot.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Sloppy Joe Beef Recipe
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 envelope seasoning mix for sloppy Joes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season meat with some salt and pepper.
- Place beef, celery, bell pepper and tomato paste in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine seasoning mix through cornstarch. Mix Well.
- Pour over beef and mix well.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve Sloppy Joe Beef with some potatoes or rice.