Tomato Steak Recipe
Tomato Steak is a simple and easy recipe to cook steak and to consume more tomatoes!
For a more balanced meal, feel free to add more vegetables such as bell peppers, onions and mushroom.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Tomato Steak Recipe
- 2 pounds steak, sliced
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season steak with some salt and pepper.
- Place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine tomatoes through cornstarch. Mix Well.
- Pour over beef and mix well.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve Tomato Steak with potatoes or pasta.