Honey Mustard Pork Roast Recipe
One of the best thing about this Honey Mustard Pork Roast Recipe is that you should have all the ingredients in the pantry or refrigerator already.
While the recipe calls for onion and apples only, feel free to add some carrots or potatoes if you like.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Honey
Mustard Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 1/2 lb boneless pork roast
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Place onion and apples in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Season pork with some salt and pepper.
- Combine honey through cornstarch.
- Pour and rub over pork roast.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve Honey Mustard Pork Roast with a salad and potatoes.