Spicy Korean Pork Barbeque Recipe
Spicy Korean Pork Barbeque is a great recipe - simple and delicious!
I am a big fan of Korean barbeque - the thin strips of deliciously barbeque meat are simply irresistible!
In the summer, it really gets too hot to barbeque. We sometimes get days or weeks of over 100 degree heat!
So I cook it in the slow cooker which allows me and you to cook without heating up the house.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Spicy
Korean Pork Barbeque Recipe
- 2 lbs boneless pork, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- salt for seasoning
- Lightly season pork with some salt.
- Combine brown sugar to garlic in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour over pork and marinate overnight.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve this flavorful Korean pork barbeque with steamed rice.