Orange Glazed Chicken
This Orange Glazed Chicken recipes uses only 5 ingredients (hmm, do you count water as an ingredient?) so it's not only easy to make but it is also easy on your wallet!
Marjoram is an herb from the mint family with a mild, sweet sagelike flavor. It is also considered as a cousin of oregano but with a milder flavor.
You can substitute marjoram with dried oregano, thyme or basil.
Orange Glazed Chicken Recipe
- 1 (6-oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram leaves
- 6 Tbs orange marmalade or jam
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish.
- Dip each breast in orange juice mixture, put in the slow cooker or crock pot.
- Pour remaining sauce over breasts.
- Spread marmalade over breasts evenly.
- Marinade for a few hours or overnight (optional).
- Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, place slow cooker pot over medium heat.
- Mix water and cornstarch and add to chicken.
- Stir and Cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve with white rice.