Orange Pork Roast Recipe
Orange Pork Roast - slow cooked in the crockpot or slow cooker till the meat is real tender.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Barbeque
Pork Roast Recipe
- 3 lb pork roast
- 1 (6oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 3 tablespoons cold water
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season pork with some salt and pepper.
- Place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine orange juice concentrate through allspice. Mix well.
- Pour mixture over pork roast.
- Cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove pork roast from the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Thicken remaining sauce in a pan over medium heat with the cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Serve the sauce over the Orange Pork Roast.