Pork Adobo Recipe
Pork Adobo is a traditional Filipino dish, slow cooked in soy sauce, vinegar, crushed garlic, peppercorn and bay leaf.
Adobo can also be made with chicken or a combination of pork and chicken.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Pork
- 2 lbs pork, cubed
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season pork with some salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine vinegar through cornstarch.
- Pour and rub over pork. Marinate overnight.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve Pork Adobo with steamed rice.