Pot Roast Recipe
There are many slow cooker pot roast recipes out these but this is one of the easiest and tastiest. It is sooo simple - the recipe uses only 6 ingredients (including water!).
You can add more or less potatoes, carrots, onions if you like.
Slow cooker or Crockpot Pot Roast Recipe
- 1 (10.75 ounces) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 6 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 lbs boneless chuck roast
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water in the slow cooker
- Place boneless chuck in slow cooker and coat with mixture.
- Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 8 to 9 hours.