Spanish Chicken Recipe
Spanish chicken is a great dish that'll make it easier for you to meet the daily requirements of vegetable intake!
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Spanish Chicken Recipe
- 3 lbs chicken breast and/or thighs
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 small bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp. tarragon
- 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 1 (16 oz.) can tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Lightly season chicken with some salt and pepper.
- Place chicken and all other ingredients in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Enjoy this Spanish Chicken with crusty bread or rice.