Spicy Barbecue Pork Roast Recipe
Another version of a roast recipe, this time it's Spicy Barbeque Pork Roast...only for those who like it hot!
As you can see from the recipe below, it's spicy thanks to hot sauce, black pepper and red pepper!
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Spicy
Barbecue Roast Recipe
- 2 1/2 lb pork roast
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Hickory Smoke
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Red pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt for seasoning
- Season pork with some salt and place in the slow cooker or crockpot.
- Combine cider vinegar through cornstarch.
- Pour and rub over pork
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your Spicy Barbecue Pork Roast with some mashed potatoes.